Evolutionary Team Coaching
In the “Less me. More we” Leadership program you will learn:
- Power of we
- Leadership is first and foremost a relation that has to be developed
- Leadership is a choice. Leaders are not special human beings; they are ordinary people with a special respons-ability.
- Organisations run by these principles experiencing clear improvement in earnings, less absence, more satisfied customers and fewer internal conflicts
- We shall pay full attention to strengthening the binding interaction and the social contract between managers and employees as a competitive advantage
- This creates fellowship characterized by trust, equality and dignity.
- Develop together –not separately
- Employee – ship to access the tremendous power of human consciousness available to our organisations
- Personal Mastery
- Personal mastery used to describe a person’s ability to maintain their internal stability at the ego level of existence. Someone who has achieved personal mastery is able to successfully manage their deficiency needs, and has thereby learned how to become viable and independent in the sense that they are self-sufficient, and are not beholden or dependent on others for their survival, relationship and self-esteem needs.
- The learning is how to differentiate between the unmet ego needs and the desires and values of the soul.
- Only when this is internalized and implemented you can call yourself a leader.
Evolutionary Individual Coaching
Less ME. More WE
Creating the world Female BHAG
Dialogues with Kings and Queens
Transformation to Teal
Leadership program "Female Future"