„Becoming a leader is synonymous with becoming yourself. It is precisely that simple and it also that difficult”
– Warren Bettis
„85 % of your financial success is due to your personality and ability to communicate, negotiate and lead. Shockingly, only 15 % is due to technical knowledge“
– Carnegie Institute of Technology
”Only 8% of leaders excel at both strategy and execution due to personal leadership style”
– Kellogg University
Your personality is your most important competence:
Living, deciding and acting authentically and autonomously means to learn and integrate in your personal leadership the difference between living from the needs of the ego (getting) and the values and desires of your soul (giving)
Throughout human history, we have taken highly necessary leaps from tribal organization to rural communities, and on to industrial and gradually the information society. Now we face the fifth leap, the consciousness leap.
In his book “Reinventing Organizations” Frederic Laloux refers to a worldwide Gallup survey reveals that only 13 % of workers are engaged in work. The vast majority say they are not motivated, while 24 % are actively dissatisfied with their workplace has found that “This proves that the current hierarchical organization chart is ripe for the evolutionary scrap heap.”
This is why we offer AAA and Evolutionary coaching for you or your organization: to learn to navigate in this new leadership paradigm called the Teal Organization. To learn how for leaders to channel their ego needs away from themselves and into a larger goal of building a great company.
Together with my wife, Cornelia Weber-Fürst, I offer this program for personal development to experienced leaders and managers.
The most important competence is personality. An authentic personality cannot be acquired by enhancing skills or learning techniques. It needs a conscious process on another level than tips, tricks and behavior exercises. Charisma, inner autonomy and authenticity develop by a conscious inner orientation. True self confidence emerges by being self conscious.
Goals and value add:
The work on the self and on personality patterns allows
- an awake intake of interactions and dynamics
- access to inner authority and clear inner orientation
- the ability to clear delimination and compassionate integration
- freedom of inner constraints, self devaluation and negative emotions
- as well as an inner independence in encounters
- and thus inevitably authenticity and a strong personal radiance.
You develop these prerequisites for charismatic interaction and thus your personal basis for transformational leadership. You free yourself from unnecessary emotions. You experiece the essential freedom to design your life and business life and find the power to create your team according to your idears, to inspire them and to make them fit for the future.
The program embraces 4 seminars à 2 ½ days as well as 4 individual coaching sessions, 3 between the seminars, one at the end of the program.
The timeframe of the program is 8 months. The seminars take place in Gmund am Tegernsee, the coachings in Munich.
1. Seminar 05.-07. July 2017
- The map of inner orientations
- Up-Dating and deconstructing inner constructs
- Impact and new briefing of the inner critic
- Handling the own inner critic and those of employees in leadership situations
- Being rolemodel beyond image
2. Seminar 04.-06. October 2017
- Access to true compassion
- Integration of difficult inner and outer situations, approaches for tranquility and souvereignty
- Handling emotions
- Letting go of image and identifications
- Regard and interest rather than measures of motivtion
3. Seminar 17.-19. January 2018
- Clarity of own experiences with power and powerful people, understanding and letting go of patterns and reactivity
- Access to own power and inner authority
- Meaning and integration of anger, fury and hatred, healthy transformation in strength and clarity
- Finding/allowing of own positions, emphasising and protecting own boundaries, ability to positive confrontation and challenging
4. Seminar 14.-16. March 2018
- Values, ferventness, passion and guts for vision
- Humility and the appriopriate degree of influencing
- Trust in oneself and in life
- Trust in employees and developing trustworthiness in employees
- Inspiration and stimulation of employees
Inputs followed by reflecting the individual situations. Theoretical background from recent leadership theories as well as from discoveries of personality work.
The targeted and focused self reflection in a non-judgmental environment is a highly valuable teacher. Therefore we support the sincere and careful self consideration and help when clarity, differentiation, orientation or self respect is missing.
We offer on the content level an inner map that allows clarity, differentiation and understanding on the one hand and space for the current personal and professional situation and the individual uniqueness on the other hand.
The impulses are followed by exercises for clear focused inquiries of the individual situations in a protected space. Beside reflections we use presence exercises, Gestalt dialogues, praxis simulations, etc.
The seminars are conducted in German language.
Generally this program is made for leaders. In the context of leadership development we see this program as an advanced development and recommend to participate in leadership basic trainings before.
According to the depth of the personality work only one person of the same organization / company can partake.
Prerequisite for the participation is the readiness and ability to self reflect. You partake in all parts of the program. Staying at site is mandatory, since it is crucial for the development process to stay in the protected space.
We assume that you are physically and psychologically resilient, that you take the responsibility for all your doings in the seminars and that you deal with stress situations solidly in regards to the inherent positive chance for growth.
In a pre talk, personally or on the phone, we will cover more details.
Time line for applications for the forthcoming program is May 15, 2017.
Insights – free informational events:
In these 3 hours you can
- get to know the scope and depth of the program
- experience a first topic and a first exercise
- ask questions and get answers
- meet other interested participants
- meet the trainers.
Participating in an INSIGHT is free of charge and not-binding.
Monday, 13. February 2017, 6 – 9 pm or
Sonday, 12. March 2017, 2 – 5 pm or
Wednesday. 26. April 2017, 6 – 9 pm
- Coaching House Maximilianstr. 43
- 80538 München
Please inform us about your interest in a informational event. More information, dates and terms